X Series 15A Single Pole Switch Module Side Wire Clamps (Requires Rocker Plate)
- Requires separate purchase of a Square D X Series rocker cover plate.
- UL certified switch without the rocker plate allows for use during rough-in phase. Supports upgrading the color or design of the switch after initial installation without removing the switch from the wall.
- Self-grounded with brass ground contact to ensure device’s ground retention to metal boxes which eliminates the need to bond the device with the ground screw.
- Silver alloy switch actuator contacts assures long-lasting reliable performance.
Side pressure plates speed installation and accept two #12 copper, solid or stranded wires.
- Grounding strap hole designed for speed wrapping installation.
- Combo screw heads accept slotted, Phillips, and Robertson Square tools.
- Zinc-plated steel mounting strap for rust-resistance.
- 2-year product warranty
Square D X Series
|Product or Component Type||
Mechanism with fixing frame
|number of modules||
|number of gangs||
|number of poles||
Square D Wiring Devices For Modern Living Brochure .pdf 12/15/20
Switch Module 15/20 A: Residential, Self Ground, PI/Side Wire, Single Pole Installation Instructions .PDF 9/30/20
SQR14101XX : X Series 15A Single Pole Switch Module Side Wire Clamps (Requires Rocker Plate) .PDF 12/1/21