X Series 15A Single Pole PIR Occupancy Sensor Light Control Back Wires Matte White
- 180° field-of-view from PIR sensor detects movement up to 1,200 square feet.
- Switching between occupancy detection (lights ON/OFF are fully controlled) and vacancy detection (lights manual ON and auto-OFF).
- Independent light sensor will not turn on lights if ambient light in room is sufficient.
- Light timing can be independently set in increments of 10, 20, or 30 minutes.
- Push button provides manual ON/OFF light switching at any time.
- Supports single-pole and three-way wiring scenarios for flexible installation.
- Rear color-coded wires make for quick connection to electrical system.
- Neutral wire is required for operation.
- CA Title 24 and RoHS compliant
Square D™ X Series Wiring Devices Brochure .pdf 10/5/21
Square D Wiring Devices For Modern Living Brochure .pdf 12/15/20
Sensor Switch with Passive Infrared Motion Sensor Installation Instructions .PDF 9/30/20
SQR73101WH : X Series 15A xxxW Single Pole PIR Occupancy Sensor Light Control Back Wires Matte White .PDF 12/1/21