X Series 15A Single Pole Rocker Switch Side Wire Clamps Matte White 30 Pack
- Requires separate purchase of a Square D X Series rocker cover plate.
- Patented switch module design supports the swap-out of color rocker plate.
- Self-grounded with brass ground contact to ensure device’s ground retention to metal boxes which eliminates the need to bond the device with the grounding screw.
- Silver alloy switch actuator contacts assures long-lasting reliable performance.
- Side pressure plates speed installation and accept two #12 copper, solid or stranded wires.
- Grounding strap hole designed for speed wrapping installation.
- Combo screw heads accept slotted, Phillips, and Robertson Square tools.
- Zinc-plated steel mounting strap for rust-resistance.
- 2-year product warranty.
Square D X Series
|Product or Component Type||
Mechanism with fixing frame
|number of modules||
|number of gangs||
|number of poles||
What colors are Square D X and XD Wiring Devices offered in?
The Square D X Series is offered in White, Light Almond, Black and Gray. The Square D XD Series is offered in White, Black, Brushed Nickel and Bronze. All devices have a matte, non-glossy finish. Please refer to the Connected Home offer for more details.
What is the Square D X and XD series wiring device warranty period?
Square D X and XD series wiring devices are all warranted for 2 years from time of installation. Please refer to the Connected Home offer for more details.
Which Square D™ wiring device receptacles are childproof/tamper resistant?
All Square D™ receptacles and outlets are tamper resistant. Please refer to the Connected Home offer for more details.
Is there a limit to the number of Square D Wi-Fi devices that can be installed on a home network?
The largest real world limitation on the number of devices is the quality of the home Wi-Fi network. Typically, 20 Wi-Fi devices can be expected. Please refer to the Connected Home offer for more details.
If guests use my Wi-Fi, can they control my lights with Square D™ connected wiring devices?
Only if you have given them access to your Wiser Home account, or a connected Alexa or Google assistant account. Please refer to the Connected Home offer for more details.